Enchanted travels to India
Sangha Services is a tourist agency located in the city of Varanasi. Founded in 2012, it operates in the tourism sector of North India.
Ravi Dubey, native of Varanasi, holds a PHD in archaeology and has more than 20 years of experience in the tourism sector. He guides tours in Chinese and English and specialises in the Buddhist culture of North India. Throughout these years, Ravi has been featured in documentaries broadcasted by international channels such as ITV and Discovery Chanel, among others.
Maria Cristina Iglesias, Spanish by birth, has been living in Varanasi for more than 7 years. At first, she accompanied Ravi on his tours as a translator. Now, together with Ravi, she manages the company and has founded her own NGO, Swawalambi.
Ravi Dubey and Mª Cristina Iglesias in the media:
Publications of Mª Cristina Iglesias about India and Varanasi in the magazine “Aire”:
- What to eat in India? – ¿Qué comer en India? (december 2015)
- Varanasi, the city of temples? – Benarés, la ciudad de los templos (november 2015)
- Varanasi, the city of the ghats – Benarés, la ciudad de los ghats (november 2015)
- Sangha Services and its tours – Sangha Services y sus viajes (november 2015)
Entrevista a Cristina Iglesias en la Revista El Duende, Julio 2015. Pincha aquí para leer la entrevista.
Articles by Mª Cristina Iglesias in the magazine “Yoga en Red”:
- Article in the magazine “Yoga en Red” about Cristina Iglesias and her projects, November 2015. Click here to read the article.
- The magic of Varanasi, February 2016. Click here to read the article.
- Article by Cristina Iglesias in the magazine “Yoga en Red”, June 2016.
- India, the great master, May 2017. Click here to read the article.
- – A very special month in India: Adhik Maas and the Panchkosh Yatra pilgrimage, june 2018. Click here to read the article.
- – A summer in India. The cultural travel is the best option, june 2018. Click here to read the article.
Ravi Dubey’s collaboration in the ITV channel of British Television: Caroline Quentin, a passage through India (2011).
“A very special trip through the Ganges Valley””
"I encourage those wanting to challenge themselves while at the same time enjoying the surprising sides of human nature, to go on one of these tours guided by people who know perfectly well the place and the persons they guide. I am eternally grateful to both and they will always remain with me"
“Our trip was intense, but full of teachings”
"This summer I travelled to India with a wonderful group guided by Sangha Services. It was a very enriching experience; travelling to India will never leave you indifferent. This may sound like a cliché, but it is not. "
“With Sangha Services, you will be able to visit India your own way.”
"We wanted to visit India but we were afraid of doing it on our own, and we did not feel like joining a 100% organised tour. With Sangha Services, you will be able to visit India your own way, but with the support of a serious and professional agency. They are very flexible and adapt to meet your personal tastes; moreover, their advice would always be the best"
Nuria and family
Write to us without any obligation
Teléfono India: 00917755095080 // Whatsapp: 0034639229300 // Skype: cristina.iglesias1
Teléfono India: 00919839268348